Thursday, December 01, 2005

What i do at work....instead of working

I make these little drawings on my computer at work, so that when i feel like drawing.... and i switch over to this page.... it reminds me what i should be doing.

heres another one... funny thing is..i usually end up playing with these drawings too much anyway.. so i dont get work done in the end.

and here's the proof that my brilliant idea...really isn't working at all...I still manage to get distracted and draw stuff. (oh... and thats a bird in a jar)

and heres a quick sketch of a friend at work (KT)... doesn't really look like her.... but it was like 20 seconds... and i like the way it looks

so thats a day at work for me... don't ask me how much work i actually got done..... :P

11 Comments:

Blogger Kt Shy said...

Am *I* that someone?????? *big ridiculously scary grin* Cuz I recognize my bun!

3:26 AM  
Blogger Perry Linton Joseph Osuna said...

thank 4 the kind words I'm digging the new designs quite angular, hey some just ask me to play a game of tag the question was if u were a ninja what would u do I'd love to see your answer I'm gonna try to answer by friday hope to see your also if your not to busy

5:31 AM  
Blogger virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

WONDERFUL DESIGN :)MOREEEEEEEEEEE HEHEHE

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee, gotta love the birds! I laughed out loud with the "What the tweet!" one ;)

Nice drawing of "someone" :)

5:01 PM  
Blogger Horacio Domingues said...

Thanks for your comments!

Your work is really great!
Great designs, great color!

Greetings!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Jon Han said...

Thanks for the complement, Great work you have on your blog.

11:01 PM  
Blogger ~ Lu said...

Mikey!

Hahahah... this drawings and the one I did of you sleeping at work should be together! I love those little birdies... I wanna! me likey!

11:04 PM  
Blogger Paul Tuller said...

Nothing like a friendly artistic reminder to go back to work. Thats what I need during history class, I have probably sketched everyone in that class..twice. Looks like you and I both might have a little case of art ADD haha

12:10 AM  
Blogger Kt Shy said...

Whatwhatwhat? You havent posted anything new yet? I've been sitting here in the dark for 6 hours clicking the refresh button and what do I see? Well I'll tell you what I DON'T see: UPDATES!

3:58 AM  
Blogger Bernard Joaquin said...

I guess sketching brings down your animation quota...but at least your drawing alot now...If only everyone there would start to do it....excellent...

send me more stuff you bum...

thanks

4:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

REally coool drawings!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home